Saturday, March 8, 2014

Coco Ruins First Day of Spring Break for Mommy

Ok, well maybe ruin is a little strong, but certainly she started it off on the wrong foot.  This morning I woke up to a tennis ball (one of Coco's most favorite play things) lodged under the small of my back.  So not only was I completely wide awake at 3 am, but I hadn't gotten a very restful night's sleep.



One of the best parts of working in academia is getting holidays off, like Spring Break.  I guess I can suck it up and make the best of my remaining time, a whole 9 days!  I suppose I can forgive her.  I mean look at that face, how can I stay mad at her for long?

2 comments:

  1. Exactly! (Such a cute photo of Coco!) Enjoy your Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coco never would have done that if it had been a school night. Who loves you Coco?

    ReplyDelete